Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Love 4th of July

Howdy-do!  Today I decided to do a scrapbook layout.  I have been so busy making cards lately that I haven't had much time for my first passion…scrapbooking.
I recently came across some pictures of our family at a local fireworks festival.  A polo field near our home has a fireworks display every year and we prefer to park at the church across the street from the field than park in the polo field…it can be quite messy.


First I printed out the Fireworks Couple digi image from Sunsational Stamps and colored it with my Copic markers.  I used a Wink of Stella gold and a Spectrum Noir blue shimmer pens for the fireworks, for that extra something, something!

I cut the layout mats using my Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  I cut extra stars, numbers, letters and little rockets using the same cartridge.  The foundation is Bazzill paper and the center anchoring strip is Bo Bunny.  This is going to end up being a two page layout, so I will post the other page when I have it completed

I hope you enjoyed our layout today, and we would love it if you would like us on Facebook, follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button and follow us on Instagram so you don't miss a thing!


Happy Scrapping!  
Eileen







3 comments: